- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong hands-on experience in writing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, creating test data, automated test execution, and managing other Quality Assurance tasks
- Experience in building and maintaining automation tools using C++ and Python
- Knowledge of version control tools: Git
- Knowledge with Gitlab and CI workflows
- Experience Validating embedded systems, real time systems and user API
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable components
- Extensive knowledge with Linux and Android OS
- Knowledge using container solutions such as Docker
- Keen analytical skills
- Knowledge in basic Networking
- Experience building a small team of QA
- Experience working in Agile
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards: ISO-26262
- Hardware validation and debugging serial interfaces (I2C, SPI)
- Knowledge in FPGA/ASIC validation methodologies: UVM (Universal Verification methodology) and Cocotb (Coroutine Cosimulation testbench)
- Familiarity with HDL code
The Faurecia IRYStec team is composed of software & hardware engineers as well as image processing and AI researchers who work collaboratively with our Technical Advisory Board members. Faurecia IRYStec builds a software only product that is in production in Mercedes-Benz since August 2020. Our team aims at providing multiple new innovative proof of concept per year to be demonstrated in well-known tradeshows such as CES (Consumer Electronics Show) and SID (Society for Information Display) Display Week.
The C++ Automation and Verification Software Developer will work closely with the Engineering, Integration, and Platform teams to understand requirements and develop automation tools to maintain the current and future Products, reporting directly to the Director of Engineering.
Faurecia IRYStec is a highly innovative technology company, maintaining a startup feel within a big company. Our goal and focus are to revolutionize the viewing experience in automotive displays, addressing the need for enhanced visibility, improved safety, reduced cost, power saving and reduced heat.
We have a multi-disciplinary team of experts working closely with Academia and Industry. We cooperate with a global team of 9 Technical Advisory Board members who are professors in well-known universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, McGill, Warwick and Rochester Institute of Technology.
Our parent company, Faurecia, is a French global automotive supplier headquartered in Nanterre, in the western suburbs of Paris. In 2018, it was the 9th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world and #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in three automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. Faurecia’s sales were north of 16 billion EUR in 2020.
What you will do:
- Review current validation tools, framework, and automated integration to identify and suggest improvements where needed
- Work closely with the Product, Research, and Engineering teams to understand requirements
- Design and Develop automation tools to facilitate operations, validations, and reporting
- Define Test Strategies to meet product requirement
- Write test plans, implement and execute test cases.
- Key role in Release Process to validate product releases
- Participate and contribute to code reviews
- Keep an eye on the latest technological trends to ensure we innovate as much as we can
- Contribute to the team’s daily planning and designs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions on how we can extend or improve our technology and processes
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines configurations
- Flex Vacation
- We implemented a flexible vacation policy a few years ago which means we do not have a fixed number of weeks you can take for vacation. You take as much as you need making sure it does not affect deadlines with your managers approval.
- Generous Health Benefits
- Learning environment
- In-house specialists in different fields that are ready to share their knowledge
- A Technical Advisory Board of world-renowned experts Professors from top universities like Cambridge and Oxford working with us on a regular basis.
- Trainings, conferences, books. We want you to grow with us.
- Diverse environment
- We put a lot of effort in having a diverse workplace: Gender, race, ethnicity.
- You can hear our Founder talk about the technology and diversity here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goIs57t9dv4&t=88s)
- Fun environment. Basically: We just enjoy working together!